- Fisherman's Wool by Lion Brand - All 100% virgin, undyed wool (except the "Birch Tweed"). Sold in 8 oz skeins with 465 yards.
- Retail value $12.99.
- Craftsy -40% =$7.80. (free shipping on $99 orders)
- Amazon = $8.19 and free shipping on $35 orders.
- Etsy: YarnShop4U = $8.25. (Combine shipping on her other 4 shops, too.)
- fabric.com = $8.48 (free shipping on $35 orders)
- Joann = $8.24. (free shipping on $60 orders)
- Review from Joann: "OK, WONDERFUL yardage for the money. That's pretty much where the love ends here. I found in just a single skein several knots and broken plies, thin spots, and odd (what's this sorts of color blobs). Yes, its *natural*, but the quality here is a little lacking. My finished shawl is going to take a lot of work to block into softness and wearabilty. (A little bit more money and you could get something MUCH softer.) Defnitely not a next-to-the-skin wool. Thinnish for a wosted weight. I imagine this would be great for felting however, and I love the natrual color range."